Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a an easy one dish meal to make for lots of people or you can cut the recipe in half and make just for 2. Tastes great leftover too. I used to make it without corn, but the creamed corn adds great flavor.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) bag tater tots
- Chop onion and brown with ground beef.
- Mix beef with cream of mushroom soup, green beans, and corns in 11x13-inch baking dish.
- Layer shredded cheese on top mixture.
- Spread tater tots over top of casserole to cover.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes, or until cheese is melted and tater tots are golden brown.
Made for Fall PAC 2007. This was good. It's different from the "usual" Tator Tot Casserole I make. I liked the addition of the corn but not sure if I will add the green beans next time. I like green beans but didn't care for them in this casserole. Will make again!
We loved this. The only thing I'll change is the veggies. Next time I'll use frozen instead of canned. The canned we had tasted canned, and thus ruined the overall taste of the entire casserole. Other than that it was excellent, and that is just personal taste. Thanks for a great recipe!
This was a pretty good casserole. I had never made or served a tator tot casserole, but we all enjoyed this one. The creamed corn does lend a sweetness to the dish! I halved the recipe to feed 4 and we still had leftovers!