Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
easy meal to make for family
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (32 ounce) bag tater tots
- 6 slices cheese
- Brown hamburger meat. Drain.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, stir, let cook till hot.
- Lay tater tots on bottom of pan.
- Spread hamburger mix on top of tator tots.
- Put slices of cheese or sherred chesse on top.
- Cover with foil & cook at 350 till tater tots are done.
This was a hit with everyone, I added extra sharp, shredded cheese instead of slices, and an extra half a can of cream of mushroom for extra flavor.
What a wonderful cheesy meat & potatoes dish! My family loved it. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe.
i make mine just the same, although i add alot of seasoning before the cheese. sooo good with sweet corn!!