Recipe by msbelle
This is wonderful comfort food. My daughter, Jenny, requested I post this because it is one of her favorites. It is great recipe because it is quick to make and can be used to take to a sick friend, a church covered dish dinner, etc. Hope you enjoy!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups frozen peas (optional) or 2 cups green beans (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen tater tots
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9x13 with cooking spray.
- Spread ground beef in bottom of dish.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Cover evenly with soup.
- Layer peas (or green beans) over soup.
- **It is not neccesary to use the vegetables.
- Arrange tater tots in rows over top.
- Cover and bake @ 375 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Uncover and spread cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is hot and bubbly.