1/4 Photos of Tater Tot Casserole
11 hrs 15 mins
This is wonderful comfort food. My daughter, Jenny, requested I post this because it is one of her favorites. It is great recipe because it is quick to make and can be used to take to a sick friend, a church covered dish dinner, etc. Hope you enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 9x13 with cooking spray.
- 2Spread ground beef in bottom of dish.
- 3Add salt & pepper.
- 4Cover evenly with soup.
- 5Layer peas (or green beans) over soup.
- 6**It is not neccesary to use the vegetables.
- 7Arrange tater tots in rows over top.
- 8Cover and bake @ 375 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 9Uncover and spread cheese on top.
- 10Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.2
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 637.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 18.7 g