Recipe by out of here
This is another recipe from my farm family. Very good for potluck suppers.
Top Review by lady_heather
This was a hearty, easy to make meal. We loved it. I halved the recipe as i was cooking for two, but i think i shouldnt have halved the amount of cheese soup & milk mix, i would have liked more cheese sauce. I also used canned green beans, which worked out great.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans, partially thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen ore-ida tater tots
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 2 lbs ground round
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in skillet until well browned. Add the onion and cook until tender. Put in a greased 3-quart casserole dish. Top with the green beans.
- Mix 1 cup milk with the 2 soups; pour 1/2 over the beans. Top with tater tots; pour the rest of the soup over this.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees until the tater tots are browned (about 45 minutes).