Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick, easy dinner solution that the whole family will love.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbell cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 ounce) canany cream soup
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup frozen carrots
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 3 cups frozen frozen tater tots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger meat.
- Drain excess grease.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, peas, carrots, and corn.
- Stir well on stove for 5 minutes.
- Place mixture in 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Spread the 3 cups of frozen tater tots evenly on top of mixture.
- Place in preheated 350 degree oven for thirty minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread cheddar cheese evenly over tater tots.
- Place back in over for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
fast and yummy! Will definetly make it again. I didn't have any frozen carrots so I sauteed fresh ones in with the hamburger and added some chopped onions. Turned out great.