Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my son's favorite dinner. OK, I will admit....I think it's kinda good too!
- 453.59 g package tater tots
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 59.14 ml onion, diced
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 425.24 g can green beans, drained
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, separated
- 290.58 g can cream of chicken soup
- 290.58 g can cream of mushroom soup
- Brown ground beef with onion, garlic, salt, and pepper until done.
- Drain ground beef and set aside.
- Place tater tots in a shallow bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute to thaw the potatoes out.
- Break the tater tots in half and mix in ground beef and cream of mushroom and chicken soups.
- Mix 1 cup of shredded cheese and drained can of green beans in the mixture.
- Thoroughly mix everything together and put in a buttered casserole dish.
- Cover the top of the casserole with remaining cheese and bake on 375F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden on the edges.
OHHHH my goodness! this is awesome! And for those of you concerned about the green beans as I was....don't be! As a matter of fact I think I'll add 2 cans next time! Thanks for sharing your recipe! Absolutely delicious!!!
I pretty much followed the recipe, but I can see that it really is a jumping off point for creating different tastes. This was a hit with my husband and myself.
I finally found it!! This is the best tater tot casserole. It's the recipe I used the first time I made tater tot casserole. Family Loved it! I lost recipe & have tried 3 others but got the same response every time, it's good, it's just not as good as the first one. My family is going to be so happy :D Thank you for great yummy easy recipe *the tater tots & ingredients mixed instead of layered, really makes a difference -?