Recipe by cervantesbrandi
This is my son's favorite dinner. OK, I will admit....I think it's kinda good too!
Top Review by dopayne
OHHHH my goodness! this is awesome! And for those of you concerned about the green beans as I was....don't be! As a matter of fact I think I'll add 2 cans next time! Thanks for sharing your recipe! Absolutely delicious!!!
- 1 (16 ounce) package tater tots
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, separated
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with onion, garlic, salt, and pepper until done.
- Drain ground beef and set aside.
- Place tater tots in a shallow bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute to thaw the potatoes out.
- Break the tater tots in half and mix in ground beef and cream of mushroom and chicken soups.
- Mix 1 cup of shredded cheese and drained can of green beans in the mixture.
- Thoroughly mix everything together and put in a buttered casserole dish.
- Cover the top of the casserole with remaining cheese and bake on 375F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden on the edges.