1/1 Photo of Tater Tot Casserole
This is my son's favorite dinner. OK, I will admit....I think it's kinda good too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef with onion, garlic, salt, and pepper until done.
- 2Drain ground beef and set aside.
- 3Place tater tots in a shallow bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute to thaw the potatoes out.
- 4Break the tater tots in half and mix in ground beef and cream of mushroom and chicken soups.
- 5Mix 1 cup of shredded cheese and drained can of green beans in the mixture.
- 6Thoroughly mix everything together and put in a buttered casserole dish.
- 7Cover the top of the casserole with remaining cheese and bake on 375F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden on the edges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.2
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.4 mg
- Sodium 1294.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 22.5 g