Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My greatgradma's super tasty and easy casserole that the whole family will love. Kid friendly!
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tater tots
- Fry onions and garlic in butter until caramelized.
- Add beef, salt and pepper and fry until cooked.
- Line the bottom of a casserole dish with 1 layer of Tater Tots.
- Add ground beef over Tator Tots.
- Mix cream of celery and cream of mushroom soup together.
- Pour soup mixture over ground beef.
- Add another layer of Tator Tots over soup mixture.
- Bake at 425ËšC for 45-50mins or until Tator Tots are golden brown and soup is bubbling up through tots.