Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I like the recipe because it is so good and it came from my dad's mom, which is my grandma.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- 4 pork chops or 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1⁄2 grated cheese (cheddar)
- Grease pan.
- Add layer of tater tots to fill bottom of pan,.
- Lightly brown chicken or pork chops In fry pan. Place on top of tater tots.
- Mix soup with 1/2 can of water in small bowl,.
- Pour over casserole.
- Place sliced onions on top.
- Cover all with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350°F.