Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, creamy accompaniment to chips, vegies or even as a topping for baked potatoes!
Make and share this Tater Topper Chip Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all ingredients except chives in a food processor (or use a hand mixer) and blend until smooth and creamy. Add chives and blend just until incorporated. Adjust seasonings to taste. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
This was so good. I had fresh chives in my garden and it really made the dip. I dipped potato chips in it but it would be excellent with baked potatoes.
This was really tasty. I did not have fresh chives so I used about 2 teaspoons of dried. I also had a small piece of onion leftover that I grated into the mixture. I served it this time with wavy chips, but I agree it would be scrumptious on baked potatoes! I cannot wait to try it that way as well.
All I can say is, Wow! Why isn't this on a store shelf somewhere?