Recipe by Allison H.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A super easy to throw together pot pie that disappears faster than it comes together!
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of onion soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350. On the stove top combine cans of soup and mixed vegetables over medium heat, add shredded chicken and stir occasionally until heated through, seasoning with salt and pepper as desired. Once warm through transfer mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish or a deep dish 9"x 9" pan, top with shredded cheese and finish topping the entire dish with Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes until potatoes begin to turn golden brown and pot pie is heated through. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and Enjoy!