Recipe by cheesygiraffe
This is another family favorite. I made this last when my mom came to visit and she liked it so much that I had to give her the recipe. She took it to a Church Pot Luck and it was all gone. I got this recipe from Kraft Food & Family Magazine.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good an easy to make. I followed the recipe as written except that added some pepper to the mixture. I used a can of peas and carrots instead of mixed veggies. We all enjoyed this. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb frozen tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375. Brown meat with onions in skillet, stirring occasionally; drain. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk; pour over meat mixture. Top with layers of mixed vegetables, cheese and tater tots.
- Bake 45 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown and casserole is heated through.