Recipe by senseicheryl
I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date.
Top Review by alsocoors
This was great..the whole family loved it! I doubled the recipe, and used 1 can of mushroom and 1 can of cheddar cheese soup in the meat. I didn't use tater tots, but the small hash brown type potatoes. Will definitely make this again!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, small, finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, Kraft, shredded
- 1 lb frozen potato nuggets
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brown meat with onions in skillet, stirring occasionally; drain. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk; pour over meat mixture. Top with layers of mixed vegetables, cheese and potatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and casserole is heated through.
- Healthy Living Tip: Save 50 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with lean ground beef, reduced fat condensed cream of mushroom soup and Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.