I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brown meat with onions in skillet, stirring occasionally; drain. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish.
- 2Mix soup and milk; pour over meat mixture. Top with layers of mixed vegetables, cheese and potatoes.
- 3Bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and casserole is heated through.
- 4Healthy Living Tip: Save 50 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with lean ground beef, reduced fat condensed cream of mushroom soup and Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater-Topped Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.0
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 534.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.8 g