Recipe by cnpick05
I'm not for sure where I got this from but it sure is good.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This was easy to make and it taste good. I really liked the corn in this recipe. My packet of taco seasoning was 1.25 ounces so maybe I'll try two packets next time. The daycare children liked this casserole also. Thank you for posting this recipe.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) cancondensed Fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 2 -4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Simmer uncovered for 5 minute Add corn and soup; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9 baking dish. Arrange tater tots in a single layer over the top. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-35 minute or until potatoes are crispy and golden brown.