Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Just a simple toss. Great for the summer! I make mine the day before and let it sit in the fridge over night. Letting the mayo mix sit for 1 hour makes a great difference in the flavor! Cooking time is chilling time only!
- Cut the bacon in fine strips and heat in pan, until crisp.
- Drain the fat and let cool on paper towels.
- Mix mayo, vinegar, salt, pepper, onions, green onions, bell pepper and bacon and let sit for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Add the potato cubes and mix everything well.
- Let sit in fridge for 1 hour or more, at least until well chilled.