Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a family favorite on a cold winter night.
- 1 lb lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion (1 1/2 medium)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery (1 medium stalk)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup green giant frozen cut green beans, thawed (from 1-lb bag)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen potato nuggets (4 cups)
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef, onions and celery over medium heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in both soups, the green beans, garlic powder and pepper; spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole. Top with potato nuggets.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 50 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and potato nuggets are golden brown.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): After stirring in both soups, the green beans, garlic powder and pepper, cook until thoroughly heated before spooning into baking dish.