Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great gluten free substite for corn dogs, which is something that my 10 year old really misses. My other children love it as well. Prep is a little time consuming, but very worth it.
- 1⁄2 cup rice flour or 1⁄2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 lb instant potato flakes
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 22 ounces hot water (as hot as you can stand to put your hands in)
- 8 hot dogs
- Cut hot dogs into thirds.
- mix first five ingredients together untill well combined.
- Form a 1/8 to 1/4 inch layer of dough around each hot dog.
- Deep fry on medium heat until golden brown, watch carefully as these burn easily.