1/5 Photos of Tater Coated Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
Maryland Jim's Note:
This is out of an old BH&G Chicken cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg, 2 tablespoons water, and seasoned salt.
- 2Dip chicken parts in the mixture.
- 3Roll in potato flakes.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 5Melt butter in shallow baking pan.
- 6Place chicken in pan, skin side up.
- 7Bake at 375 for about 1 hour or until done. Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Coated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.2
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 249.5 mg
- Sodium 295.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 45.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: