Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy quick casserole to have when a large crowd comes to dinner, very tasty
Make and share this Tater Casserole for 10 recipe from Food.com.
- Defrost the potatoes.
- Combine the butter, salt, pepper, soup& sour cream.
- Mix hash browns with the onion, celery and cheese.
- Mix in the soup mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9x12" casserole dish.
- Mix butter& chips and sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes in a 350f oven or until the topping is golden.