Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Good old-fashion dish with a little added yum to it.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced onions (may use instant)
- 2 cups cold leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup grated American cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- I use an electric frying pan at 320°.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter; add onion and sauté till golden brown.
- Remove onion and combine with all remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Make 4 patties and using remaining 1 tablespoon of butter, fry till golden brown.