Recipe by mrs.pin
A fresh salsa that is simple to make and can be used on anything from eggs to tacos
- 4 ripe tomatoes, firm to the touch
- 2 -3 jalapenos, seeded if you prefer a mild salsa
- 1⁄2 cup white onion
- 1⁄8 cup cilantro
- 1 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the tomatoes in a medium dice.
- cut the jalapenos in a small dice remove seeds if you want a mild salsa.
- mince the white onion.
- chop the cilantro.
- add all ingredients into a serving bowl.
- stir to combine.
- add the juice of 1 lemon and salt to taste.
- stir once more.
- refrigerate until chilled.
- serve with chips.
- or use on eggs, tacos, steaks, chicken or whatever you like !
- enjoy !