Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a great snack or lunch. Recipe is from Kraft.
- 1⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices deli smoked turkey breast
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- Mix cranberry sauce and dressing; spread evenly over tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with lettuce leaf, 3 turkey slices, 1 slice cheese and 2 bacon slices.
- Fold tortillas over to serve.
Yummy wrap. I made these for DH's lunch today and cut me 1/2 a wrap (I had to try it to review, right?) Used mayo instead of Miracle Whip and a total of 4 turkey slices - 2 per wrap. Great sandwich.