Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of my favorite quick and easy meals. It's also versatile because you just use whatever veggies that you have on hand. Yummy! Good for dieters too - makes it easier to get your veggies into a fast meal.
- 4 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 8 ounces lean smoked turkey, sliced
- 4 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 cups mixed vegetables (I like broccoli, cauliflower & carrots or yellow squash - your pick)
- 4 teaspoons fat free ranch dressing
- Steam you veggies so that they are to your liking.
- Place 2 oz of turkey on each tortilla.
- Top with 1 oz of cheese on top of turkey.
- Top with 3/4 C of the veggie mixture.
- Top with 1 t dressing and roll up like you would a burrito.
- If you want the cheese to melt better, zap in microwave for about 30 seconds.
A pleasing quick and easy lunch. Great for when you on the run. I cut this recipe down for just myself. I had the meat from a leftover turkey wing and broccoli which I used and for the dressing I used a low cal honey mustard. All the ingredients were cold so I did have to micro for almost 2 minutes.
This was the quickest dinner I've ever made. Used turkey, swiss cheese, shredded carrots, romaine lettuce, and snap peas and it tasted fabulous. I did heat it up before adding the veggies and ranch but it would be great either way. Thanks Mysterygirl!
Thoroughly enjoyed this for lunch today after a walk out to the garden. Used tiny patty-pan squash, squash blossoms, sprinkled the tortilla with baby shell peas and savored every bite. Using Ranch Dressing Mix Plus #2836 made that part of the recipe easy to accomplish on the spur of the moment. I keep the mix on hand for just such occasions. This is terrific and oh-so-versatile, Mysterygirl. Thank you for sharing it.