Recipe by Mysterygirl
This is one of my favorite quick and easy meals. It's also versatile because you just use whatever veggies that you have on hand. Yummy! Good for dieters too - makes it easier to get your veggies into a fast meal.
Top Review by Rita~
A pleasing quick and easy lunch. Great for when you on the run. I cut this recipe down for just myself. I had the meat from a leftover turkey wing and broccoli which I used and for the dressing I used a low cal honey mustard. All the ingredients were cold so I did have to micro for almost 2 minutes.
- 4 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 8 ounces lean smoked turkey, sliced
- 4 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 cups mixed vegetables (I like broccoli, cauliflower & carrots or yellow squash - your pick)
- 4 teaspoons fat free ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam you veggies so that they are to your liking.
- Place 2 oz of turkey on each tortilla.
- Top with 1 oz of cheese on top of turkey.
- Top with 3/4 C of the veggie mixture.
- Top with 1 t dressing and roll up like you would a burrito.
- If you want the cheese to melt better, zap in microwave for about 30 seconds.