Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Combine turkey and bread crumbs in a large bowl; add onion and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, lemon juice, worcestershire, soy sauce, and pepper.
- Mix well, then pour over turkey mixture.
- With splayed fingers, lightly mix until combined.
- Lightly form into 6 burgers.
- Put burgers on a plate, spraying oil in both sides of each.
- Prepare the grill; spray a wire basket with oil.
- When the fire is ready, arrange the burgers in the basket, taking care to properly adjust the basket so the burgers don't fall out.
- Put the basket on the fire, and grill 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn and grill 4 to 5 minutes longer.
- Just before the burgers are done, place the split rolls on the grill; watch the rolls carefully, as they grill quickly.
- Transfer 1 roll to each of 6 plates; top each with a grilled burger, then add lettuce leaf.
I am so happy I made these burgers! I left out the ketchup because I just had a little left and knew the kids would want to put it on the burgers and fries. The burgers were so moist and delicious. I topped them with american cheese and avocado slices and served the burgers with a mixture of regular fries and sweet potato fries, garden salad and Broccoli With Cranberries Salad. My family said it was one of their favorite dinners. They liked these burgers better than hamburgers! I love when everyone is happy at dinner!!! I will be making these often. Thanks!