1/1 Photo of Tasty Turkey Appetizer Balls
Well, I was looking for something to do with the ground turkey I had, and couldn't find anything that interested me, So, I combined a sausage balls recipe I like with the ground turkey. The result; Really tasty turkey appetizer balls. They would also be good with a pasta, or so I am told. AND THEY ARE SIMPLE!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Before you begin preparations, preheat your oven to 400°F.
- 3First, pour everything into a bowl.
- 4Second, mix everything together really well. Use your hands, it's the best way to knead it all together and really spread in the Bisquick.
- 5Third, roll the resulting "dough" into balls about 1-inch diameter.
- 6Fourth, place the 1-inch balls on a cookie sheet and place into the oven.
- 7Last, cook them for 12- 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- 8Serve your turkey balls almost immediately, HOT.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Turkey Appetizer Balls
Serving Size: 1 (851 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 174.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g