Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Well, I was looking for something to do with the ground turkey I had, and couldn't find anything that interested me, So, I combined a sausage balls recipe I like with the ground turkey. The result; Really tasty turkey appetizer balls. They would also be good with a pasta, or so I am told. AND THEY ARE SIMPLE!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Before you begin preparations, preheat your oven to 400°F.
- First, pour everything into a bowl.
- Second, mix everything together really well. Use your hands, it's the best way to knead it all together and really spread in the Bisquick.
- Third, roll the resulting "dough" into balls about 1-inch diameter.
- Fourth, place the 1-inch balls on a cookie sheet and place into the oven.
- Last, cook them for 12- 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve your turkey balls almost immediately, HOT.
We enjoyed this recipe! I did add about a tsp of Italian Dressing Seasoning Dry Mix to the mixture before preparing into 1 inch balls. Made Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce to have along with these little bites,too. What a great appetizer to have as a snack! Easy to prepare too :-) Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Very tasty and very simple! I like to kick it up with some garlic powder sometimes too! :) Thanks for the recipe!!