Recipe by KCH3
I love meatloaf and I've never had a better one than this! The most unbelievable part is that I found it in my boyfriend's Men's Health magazine! We always have leftovers and they are delicious.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
WOW! Tasty and healthy, absolutely wonderful, and I love it! Made as posted, now I can't wait to experiment with the flavored Triscuits and other herbs (I'm already imagining the Fire Roasted Tomato flavor Triscuits and chili powder and cumin). Endless possibilities vor variety makes this my kind of recipe! Made for PAC Fall '07. Thanks for posting KCK3.
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 lb ground sirloin
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Nabisco Triscuits, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the turkey and beef until well blended.
- Add in the eggs.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients, but leave out 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Form the meat mixture into a loaf shape.
- Coat it with the remaining barbecue sauce.
- Place on a broiler pan and cook for 1 hour.