Recipe by *Parsley*
Yup. Another tuna salad recipe.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
This was just delicious. Loved the sweetness of the relish with the tartness of the apple (I used Granny Smith) and the hint of the Dijon mustard was very good. I agree with Rita about something salty. I added a little Kosher salt but think nuts might be good. thanks *Parsley* for a delightful lunch.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained well
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped apple
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise, use whatever amount to taste