Recipe by ajboyer222
This is a great recipe that even someone who doesn't like fish (like me) will love! I usually double the recipe to have leftovers, or when the folks come over--they usually request it!
- 4 ounces medium pasta shells, cooked as directed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I use the Kraft Classic Melts 4 Cheese Blend)
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together soup, milk, mayo, and mustard. Blend well.
- Stir in cheese (I always add more than called for because I like things cheesy!), tuna and pimiento.
- Stir in cooked shell noodles and put the whole mixture in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, melted buttter and paprika. Sprinkle on the top of the casserole.
- Bake 45-50 minutes at 350.