Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty, filling and healthy tuna salad mix that is perfect for baked potatoes, sandwiches, wraps, pitas.......etc.
- 7 ounces tuna, in spring water, drained and flaked
- 3 scallions, chopped very finely
- 2 sticks celery, peeled and chopped finely
- 4 cherry tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 small cucumber, deseeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Heinz salad cream, light or 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 ounces emmenthaler cheese, finely diced into 1/4in cubes
- Mix all the salad ingredients with 2 tbs of the salad cream or mayo.
- Add the flaked tuna and cheese an the remaining tbs of salad cream or mayo.
- Mix well.
- Serve with baked potatoes, in a sandwich, wrap or pita. Use as a dip or even eat on its own!