A tasty, filling and healthy tuna salad mix that is perfect for baked potatoes, sandwiches, wraps, pitas.......etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces tuna, in spring water, drained and flaked
- 3 scallions, chopped very finely
- 2 sticks celery, peeled and chopped finely
- 4 cherry tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 1/4 small cucumber, deseeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons Heinz salad cream, light or 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 ounces emmenthaler cheese, finely diced into 1/4in cubes
- 1Mix all the salad ingredients with 2 tbs of the salad cream or mayo.
- 2Add the flaked tuna and cheese an the remaining tbs of salad cream or mayo.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Serve with baked potatoes, in a sandwich, wrap or pita. Use as a dip or even eat on its own!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Tuna Filling
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 76.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Heinz salad cream