Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For all the tuna-lovers. A favorite at my house.
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Combine all ingredients, stirring until blended; cover and chill 8 hours.
- Serve with corn chips or melba rounds.
Had some friends over for an informal get-together. I served this as an appetizer and it was really wonderful. The Italian dressing gave it a nice "zing". I was very pleased with how this turned out. My guests ate every last bite.