Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a really good sauce with an Indian flair to it. This is very good served with rice. We use a tikka paste in this sauce for flavor- you can get a jar at the supermarket or Indian stores. I prefer to use chunk light tuna in this dish, but any type of tuna can be used. Enjoy!
- Saute onion, peppers, and tikka paste in olive oil.
- Add dried spices- saute till onion is cooked.
- Add tomato, spinach, chickpeas and saute.
- Add water, and bring to a boil.
- Add tuna, and once again bring to a boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.