This is a really good sauce with an Indian flair to it. This is very good served with rice. We use a tikka paste in this sauce for flavor- you can get a jar at the supermarket or Indian stores. I prefer to use chunk light tuna in this dish, but any type of tuna can be used. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion, peppers, and tikka paste in olive oil.
- 2Add dried spices- saute till onion is cooked.
- 3Add tomato, spinach, chickpeas and saute.
- 4Add water, and bring to a boil.
- 5Add tuna, and once again bring to a boil.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Tuna Curry
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 141.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: