Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty fruit salsa that goes well with corn chips or on top of fish tacos!
- 4 large mangoes (3 firm, 1 ripe and soft)
- 4 -6 firm kiwi fruits
- 1 1⁄2 large braeburn apples
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper (no seeds)
- hot sauce (1/3-2/3 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- Dice firm mangoes and 1/2 of the soft manto, apples, kiwi, red onion, jalapeno and mix in a bowl.
- In a blender, mix 1/2 of the soft mango, 1/3 of the cilantro, 1/2 apples, 1/2 kiwi and blend to a liquid. Mix and enjoy.
- I find that it tastes better if you let it sit in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving, although it's not necessary. Goes great with halibut in a fish taco.