I came up with this recipe one day when I felt like baking but didn't have much in the house. I used some tropical dried fruit mix that my daughter had in her Halloween bag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup mixed dried tropical fruit
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 9" pie pan.
- 3Combine struesel ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- 4In a medium bowl combine flours, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- 5In another bowl whisk together egg, melted butter, vanilla, and yogurt.
- 6Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined.
- 7Gently stir in tropical fruit.
- 8Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle struesel on top, and bake for 20-25 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Tropical Fruit Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.3 mg
- Sodium 242.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried tropical fruit