Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These crispy chips are great as a snack, with soup, or to scoop up your favorite dip. Kids seem to eat anything if it's called a "dip". I got the recipe from the back of my package of tortillas.
- 32 inches flour tortillas (sun-dried tomato, jalapeno or other flavored type)
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet- use two if necessary to keep wedges in one layer.
- With a pastry brush, lightly brush the tortillas with the olive oil.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until lightly colored.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and serve.
I made a whole package of tortillas at once and we loved them. I didn't add the cheese and they were great. They taste like the taco salad shells you get a mexican restaurant without the greasy feel. These were great, definately a recipe I will be keeping and making again and again.
Simple and tasty! I used the Parmesan-Romano cheese and served this with Artichoke Spinach dip. We really loved this! Next time I may use the herbed olive oil for a different flavor.
Brilliant! I made these on a whim at short notice, using wholemeal tortillas. I didn't have any Parmesan, so I omitted that, and added a sprinkle of freshly ground sea salt and freshly ground black pepper instead (after brushing with oil and before baking). They turned out very well - delicious. Definitely one for the "Make Again" cookbook!