Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great lunch.
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 8 English muffins
- In sauce pan combine tomatoes, green onion and cheddar cheese. Heat and stir until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl mix together egg yolks, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, paprika and white pepper.
- Stir in tomato mixture.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and fold into tomato mixture.
- Top toasted English muffin or toast with tomato mixture. Garnish with additional cheddar cheese and green onion, if desired.