Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious wrap combines some healthy soy protein, brown rice and avocado for a satisfying meal. I made up this recipe this morning trying to make a healthy lunch for DH to take to work.
- 6 ounces tofu
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise (vegan if desired)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped black olives
- 3⁄4 cup cooked brown rice
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheese (optional)
- 2 flour tortillas
- Blend or mash tofu and avocado together.
- Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, cayenne, red onion, olives and brown rice. Mix.
- Divide evenly between two tortillas.
- Place lettuce, carrot and cheese on mixture.
- Wrap tortillas tightly.