Recipe by Lalaloula
These cookies are very easy and quick to make and have excellent results. Very tasty and versatile, too, cause you can use any type of jam you prefer.
Top Review by Small Town Cook
These are so very good! My kids had fun trying different jams in them. We tried blueberry, blackberry, grape, cherry and strawberry. They all had their favorites but agreed all of them was very good.
- 112 g butter
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 140 g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 25 g granola cereal (without raisins) or 25 g chopped almonds
- 14 teaspoons of your favourite jam (I used cherry and apple jelly)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- Cream butter and sugar in a big bowl. Add the egg yolk. Sift in flour and salt and stir until just combined. Fold in granola cereal or nuts. Mix well.
- Using your hands (if the dough is sticky, flour them lightly) take small lumps of dough and roll them into balls. Make an indentation into each ball using your fingers or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Fill each cookie with a ts of your favourite jam and bake for 12-15 minutes on a paper-lined baking sheet. The cookies should be slightly browned and the jam bubbly.