Recipe by Mrs. Lumpy
I got this recipe off of $5 dinners... and it is FANTASTIC!!! Easy for a weeknight and can easily use leftovers! We don't always use all of the toppings, and they make a killer salad for lunch the next day, just add to lettuce and mix with an Asian inspired dressing! Yummmmm...
- 1 pizza dough mix (we use the Great Value mix)
- 2 cups chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions (or use your favorite homemade recipe).
- Pour olive oil over shredded chicken and sprinkle with curry powder. Mix until all chicken is coated.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over pizza.
- Spread cheese over pizza, followed by the seasoned chicken, red onion, bell pepper and cilantro.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 min or until crust is golden brown and cooked through.