Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 avocado, diced (optional)
- 1 (1 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (1 ounce) can black beans or 1 (1 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1⁄2 lb fresh roma tomato, seeded& diced
- 1 cup diced green onion
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic and hot sauce.
- Fold in avocado and rest of ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.