Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really tasty, quick and easy recipe that is great for a quick weeknight meal. My mom used to make this for me as a kid and as I have grown up I have changed it a little to suit my personal taste preference. Its a bit of a crowd pleaser so don't be surprised if the left overs don't last long.
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 35.43 g packet onion soup mix
- 425.24 g canned corn (or frozen corn)
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 226.79 g rotini pasta or 226.79 g elbow macaroni
- 453.59 g frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil then add the noodles of your choice. Cook about 7-9 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While cooking the pasta, brown ground beef with chopped onion. Drain.
- Mix condensed soups, corn and onion soup mix together in medium sized bowl.
- In 9x13 casserole dish, combine soup mixture, noodles and meat. Mix well.
- Top with shredded cheese and desired amount of tater tots.
- Bake in oven for about 20-30 minutes.