1/1 Photo of Tasty Tater Tot Casserole W/Noodles and Cheese
This is a really tasty, quick and easy recipe that is great for a quick weeknight meal. My mom used to make this for me as a kid and as I have grown up I have changed it a little to suit my personal taste preference. Its a bit of a crowd pleaser so don't be surprised if the left overs don't last long.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 35.43 g packet onion soup mix
- 425.24 g canned corn (or frozen corn)
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 226.79 g rotini pasta or 226.79 g elbow macaroni
- 453.59 g frozen tater tots
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bring medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil then add the noodles of your choice. Cook about 7-9 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- 3While cooking the pasta, brown ground beef with chopped onion. Drain.
- 4Mix condensed soups, corn and onion soup mix together in medium sized bowl.
- 5In 9x13 casserole dish, combine soup mixture, noodles and meat. Mix well.
- 6Top with shredded cheese and desired amount of tater tots.
- 7Bake in oven for about 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Tater Tot Casserole W/Noodles and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.2
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 60.8 mg
- Sodium 1224.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 24.0 g