1/10 Photos of Tasty Tandoori Sweet Potatoes
Susie D's Note:
This easy recipe adds an India inspired touch to a meal. The cubes of sweet potato are low in fat & oven baked. I like them with the additional red pepper flakes, but they are optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Line small, rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- 3Add cubed sweet potatoes, tandoori paste, sesame seeds, veg oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes to bowl. Stir until the sweet potatoes are well coated.
- 4Pour onto the prepared baking sheet & separate into a single layer.
- 5Bake 20 minutes on bottom shelf. Remove from oven & with spatula turn over & stir the sweet potatoes. Place bake into the oven for additional 15-20 minutes. Watch closely. They may need to be moved to top shelf. Potatoes should begin to crisp and not be too dark.
- 6Remove from oven. Sprinkle with reserved 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Tandoori Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 544.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: