This easy recipe adds an India inspired touch to a meal. The cubes of sweet potato are low in fat & oven baked. I like them with the additional red pepper flakes, but they are optional.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line small, rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Add cubed sweet potatoes, tandoori paste, sesame seeds, veg oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and red pepper flakes to bowl. Stir until the sweet potatoes are well coated.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet & separate into a single layer.
- Bake 20 minutes on bottom shelf. Remove from oven & with spatula turn over & stir the sweet potatoes. Place bake into the oven for additional 15-20 minutes. Watch closely. They may need to be moved to top shelf. Potatoes should begin to crisp and not be too dark.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with reserved 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.