Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
So I love taco night, it's easy and fast. Make guacamole for the tacos and as an appetizer.
Make and share this Tasty Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey (or beef)
- taco seasoning (I like what ever is on sale, but I'm sure it's easy to make your own, I just haven't gotten there ye)
- water (for the taco seasoning)
- 4 ounces black olives
- 8 ounces cheese
- 16 ounces refried beans (I like Amy's with the added jalapeÃƒ os)
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (you can use whatever kind you like but I'm used to the whole grain stuff)
- Brown the meat.
- Add taco seasoning according to package.
- Heat tortillas in pan.
- Heat beans for 2 minutes on high in microwave safe bowl.
- Build a tasty taco.