This was served a a church supper and I've made it twice over for my family. It is super easy and super quick to make and all the family will love it. It's a great easy snack for anytime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls, refridgerated
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package kraft grated cheddar cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package tex-mex cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place a large drinking glass upside down in the middle of a 9" glass deepdish pie plate.
- 3Open and separate crescent roll dough; lay side by side in the bottom of plate with the wide end over the side and the point of the crescent against the glass.
- 4In a large skillet, mix taco seasoning into ground meat and brown.
- 5Drain meat.
- 6Spoon cooked meat filling into the dough ring.
- 7Top with chopped onion and chopped green pepper (optional) and grated cheese.
- 8Fold the wide end up and over the filling and fold the point up and over the wide end, closing and making a ring.
- 9Remove the drinking glass.
- 10Place into the oven for 10 minutes.
- 11Remove and place the ring onto a large platter.
- 12I use all the garnishes.
- 13Fill the center of the taco ring with shredded lettuce, topped with tomatoes.
- 14Serve sour cream and salsa on the side for a special meal.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Taco Ring
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.9
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 142.5 mg
- Sodium 335.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls