Recipe by Gingerbee
This was served a a church supper and I've made it twice over for my family. It is super easy and super quick to make and all the family will love it. It's a great easy snack for anytime!
- 2 packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls, refridgerated
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) packagekraft grated cheddar cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package tex-mex cheese
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- diced tomato
- sliced avocado
- refried beans
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a large drinking glass upside down in the middle of a 9" glass deepdish pie plate.
- Open and separate crescent roll dough; lay side by side in the bottom of plate with the wide end over the side and the point of the crescent against the glass.
- In a large skillet, mix taco seasoning into ground meat and brown.
- Drain meat.
- Spoon cooked meat filling into the dough ring.
- Top with chopped onion and chopped green pepper (optional) and grated cheese.
- Fold the wide end up and over the filling and fold the point up and over the wide end, closing and making a ring.
- Remove the drinking glass.
- Place into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and place the ring onto a large platter.
- I use all the garnishes.
- Fill the center of the taco ring with shredded lettuce, topped with tomatoes.
- Serve sour cream and salsa on the side for a special meal.