Recipe by Lucky.Wife
A simple weeknight dinner. From a cookbook to raise money for a children's hospital in WV.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup pitted ripe olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce and seasoning packet let simmer 5 minutes.
- Unroll dough and press into 12 inch pizza pan. Prick bottom with fork and bake at 375°F for 12 minutes or until brown.
- Cover crust with meat mixture and Velveeta.
- Continue baking till cheese melts.
- Top the meat and cheese with remaining ingredients. Serve with sour cream if desired.
- You can change the toppings to anything your family likes, and you can substitute Velveeta Mexican Spread for the regular Velveeta for a spicier meal.