Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light summer salad that the family loves to eat!
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- In bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar, salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Peel carrot and cut cucumber crosswise in half.
- Cut carrot and cucumber into long julienne strips, avoiding seeds of cucumber.
- Add carrot, cucumber, bell pepper and green onion to dressing mixture.
- Toss vegetables to coat.
- Serve immediately.
I made this over the weekend and it was good. I left out the salt and used a sprinkle of Mrs. Dash instead. I also used 2 packets of equal in place of the sugar. Thanks for such an easy recipe.