Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This seems like an odd recipe, but they are really quite tasty! Great for a unique appetizer!
Make and share this Tasty Stuffed Dill Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- Core the center of each dill pickle.
- Crumble the ground beef and cook it with the chopped onion in a skillet and drain the grease.
- Add ground pepper and garlic powder to the hamburger mixture.
- Stuff the ground beef mixture into the cored pickles and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice into thick coins and serve.