Recipe by Dine & Dish
This seems like an odd recipe, but they are really quite tasty! Great for a unique appetizer!
- 3 large dill pickles
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- garlic powder
- ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Core the center of each dill pickle.
- Crumble the ground beef and cook it with the chopped onion in a skillet and drain the grease.
- Add ground pepper and garlic powder to the hamburger mixture.
- Stuff the ground beef mixture into the cored pickles and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice into thick coins and serve.