Recipe by Athenasolives
I found this recipe online and made it for a family get-together. Everyone loved it and told me they couldn't get enough of it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof shredded cheddar cheese or 1 (8 ounce) bag mozzarella-cheddar blend cheese (2 cups)
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1 small onion (white, yellow or red)
- tortilla chips or crusty bread, to dip with (or both)
Directions See How It's Made
- Let the spinach thaw out and chop up the tomato and onion.
- Put all the food ingredients in the big bowl except the chips, stir to mix.
- Heat in microwave on medium to medium-high heat until cheese is all melted, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir about halfway through cooking.
- After all heated and cheese is all melted, stir to mix everything together and dip!
- (One creative option- hollow out a loaf of crusty Italian bread and scoop the dip into the hollowed out crust!).